The Flight Crew Relocation Group (FCRG) is a trusted Aviation Industry Partner and provider of relocation and real estate services to Flight Crew members, Aviation Industry Employees, and their families. FCRG provides coordinated management of a member’s buying, selling, and moving-related activities by combining the major components of a relocation into a single, integrated effort. In addition to these professional services, this benefit provides FCRG members and their families with monetary credits or discounts against closing costs where available.
FCRG members who choose to utilize the benefit are connected with Approved Realtor Partners who will guide them through the buying or selling process. These Approved Realtor® Partners have been carefully vetted and chosen by FCRG Relocation to provide the highest level of personalized service. FCRG Member sellers will be provided with a discount in the form of a reduction in listing fees, while member buyers will receive a credit towards closing costs*. While discounts and credits will be standardized as much as possible across the nation, adjustments may be made in certain markets to accommodate non-standard fee structures.
*The Buyer’s realtor credit, where available, must be on the closing disclosure, approved by the real estate commission, the buyer’s lender, and all parties in the real estate transaction.
When the FCRA member or family member decides to relocate and buy or sell a home, they can take advantage of the FCRA benefit. The process is simple:
- Fill out the online application on the Flight Crew Relocation Group website.
- A team member from Flight Crew Relocation will process the application and contact the FCRA member.
- Based on location and other preferences provided by the FCRA member, Flight Crew Relocation will pair the member with an Approved Realtor Partner.
- The Approved Realtor Partner will contact the member to initiate real estate services. If the member will be buying and selling in different markets, two Approved Realtor Partners will be tasked with representing the member on both sides of the move.
- Flight Crew Relocation Group will provide the member with vetted and approved lenders who understand how Flight Crew and Aviation industry employees are paid making the process easier for the member, and in most cases at a discount compared to an average lender.
- Flight Crew Relocation Group will manage the FCRA member’s transition through scheduled Relocation Team meetings, conference calls, and other communications to ensure all parties stay informed and engaged throughout the process.
- As closing nears, Flight Crew Relocation will ensure applicable discounts and credits are provided to the member where available.